Give yourself another reason to smile by visit Meadowbank Family dental to get started on replacing missing teeth. The impact goes beyond the hassles of experiencing difficulties when chewing food and also dampen your confidence when you talk, smile and laugh.
No need for gaps
When missing teeth are left untreated for many years, they can also place additional strain on other teeth. This results in unbalanced forces that can lead to chipped or fractured teeth.
With advancements in technology, dental implants are continually evolving. They are considered the standard of care when it comes to replacing missing teeth in many situations. At Meadowbank Family Dental, we offer dental implant solutions to ensure that you receive quality care with confidence.
Advantages of Replacing Missing Teeth with Dental implants
- Help to withstand greater biting force than denture
- Give you an option that feels and looks most natural
- Can improve the appearance of ‘hollowed’ cheeks that can occurs after a tooth is extracted
- Are firmly secured into the jaw
- Do not required support from adjacent teeth
- Can be cleaned with normal routine at home, unlike dentures which require removal at night
Call us today to schedule a preliminary screening to see if a dental implant is right for you.
Planning for Dental Implants
- The planning process begins with diagnostic tests to confirm that you are a suitable candidate for the procedure. Theses including a dental examination, photographs, dental casts of your teeth, and 3-D scan of your jaws. All of these requirements help us plan the best treatment for you.
- Discussion and consultation of your full medical history to ensure that you will be safe throughout the whole process.
- Local anaesthetics; at Meadowbank Family Dental, the dental implant surgery is routinely done without your having to go to the hospital or go under general anaesthesia. At our clinic, we find our patients are able to drive home after the procedure and many resuming work the next day.
If you have questions before your visit please contact us on 02 8057 1086or using the form below